We’re always improving, so if something’s gone wrong, we want to know. Please reach out and talk to us. We’ll listen.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
• acknowledge your complaint within 1 working day
• gather and evaluate information about your complaint
• respond to you within 3 working days.
We’re really confident we can get you to a happy place! But if for some strange reason we can’t agree on how to resolve things, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited. FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme, approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they’ll help resolve the complaint. You can contact FSCL:
• by calling 0800 347 257
• by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
• by writing to: FSCL PO Box 5967 WELLINGTON 6011